HOW TO HELP
LINK WITH US
SERVE WITH US
WHAT WE DO
NO MATTER YOUR MAJOR, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF MISSIONS.
CompassionLink is a team of consultants who partner with missionaries and national churches to restore community health. Our vision is to see communities around the world lift themselves out of poverty and know the love of Jesus.
Because each community’s needs are different, CompassionLink spends time with community members and church leaders to hear their dreams for the future. Using local resources, we are able to help them discover strategies for sustainable success.
CompassionLink is offering an opportunity to join us this summer! The goal of this program is to awaken a missional mindset and to train each student in methods of holistic, sustainable development ministry.
The Program Includes:
• Community Health Evangelism (CHE) training
• Community development training
• Health assessment training
• Training for ministry to the disabled
• Exposure to non-profit administration
• Participation in a 1-2 week outreach
A majority of the program will take place at the CompassionLink office in Springfield, Missouri but the summer will also include a trip to work alongside CompassionLink team members in Latin America using the skills developed through the program.
Our goal is to equip communities to create healthy families and individuals– spiritually, emotionally, and physically.If the local church does not exist, our team is committed to assisting missionaries and local christians in seeing it established. In everything we do, we are committed to sharing the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ.
• Clean water projects
• Health screenings and education
• Pastoral counseling
• Improved farming techniques
• Disability awareness and ministry training
• Community development planning
Though there will be no cost for the training offered, the intern will be responsible for:
• International travel and expenses at
You can be a CompassionLink intern and join us in making a difference in the world of
missions and community health!
For more information, you can:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Fill out an application to let us know who you are.
3) Prepare for an amazing summer!
Team Member Application
(Right-click to save, then open in Acrobat Reader)
Health Restored. Hope Sustained